candidate will possess at least 5 years of experience (or equivalent, see
qualifications) on aircraft flightline operations.
Relevant experience includes
removal, installation and troubleshooting aircraft systems such as flight
controls, power plants, hydraulics, fuel systems, bleed air, etc, in accordance
with tech manuals or other written instructions.
Additionally, candidate will
demonstrate a willingness to learn, ability to comply with written policies,
procedures and other instructions.
• Minimum 5 years of experience on C-130 aircraft. C-130H or C-130J
• Engine Run Qualified is a plus.
• Must be able to be certified to operate self-propelled
vehicles such as forklifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts and aircraft tow
• Ability to obtain a secret security clearance, therefore all candidates
must be a US Citizen.
• Must be able to read and write the English Language
• Must be able to work overtime, any shift, and weekends as required.