YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our DHL Air Team and become a Compliance Auditor – CAMO!
DHL Air Austria GmbH (DHA) is a new cargo airline founded in 2021, a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group. The prime focus of the airline is to support the EU network with a fleet of Boeing 757 aircraft. The airline will have its headquarters in Vienna, and maintain a crew base in Leipzig delivering our customer promise of Excellence. Simply Delivered
• Support the airline management system to ensure safe operations and airworthy aircraft,
• Performing audits and inspections in the areas of continuing airworthiness management and aircraft maintenance,
• Compliance checks / updates regarding aviation legislation (Part-CAMO, Part-M and Part-145) as well as best practices and recommended standards within the Aviation Industry (e.g. IATA IOSA, Authorities, Customer).
• Scheduling and conducting of audits and inspections
• Identification of hazards
• Monitoring of non-conformities and corrective actions
• Improvement of checklists/ compliance prints
• Continuous improvement (e.g. training input) as an output of non-conformities and corrective actions
• Drafting and checking of compliance regarding the company documentation (ASM, CAME, processes/ procedures, work instructions, forms, etc.)
• Administration of the Compliance Monitoring Software
• Ongoing familiarization with Aviation Legislation
• Support of DHA departments on a daily basis
• Preparation/ analysis of reports/ statistics
• Cross-functional projects/ initiatives
We remunerate your performance with a minimum salary of 3.500 Euro gross per month (any allowances are compensated on top).We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!