Joining Team Norse is more than getting a job. It is all about belonging.
Norse Atlantic Airways is recruiting First Officers to fly our Boeing 787 Dreamliners on transatlantic routes.
You will have the possibility of being part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting and sustainable new airlines.
- Hold a UK ATPL(A) or a Part-FCL ATPL(A) from one of the following EASA member states, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, or Ireland
- Minimum 1,500 hours total flight time
- Hold a current Class One Medical Certificate
- For a UK basing, have the right to work and reside in the United Kingdom, must be able to obtain a UK licence within 12 months of joining
- For an EU basing, have the right to work and reside in the EU, must hold an EASA licence from either Norway, Denmark, Sweden, or Ireland
- Hold an ICAO level 5 (or greater) English Language Proficiency certificate
- Hold a valid LPC on an aircraft above 50,000kg
- Preferably hold a valid B777/B787 type rating
- Priority will be given to pilots with training experience
- The possibility of being part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting and sustainable new airlines
- Fly one of the most efficient and modern aircraft in the world
- Exciting route network
- Friendly and safe working environment
Your cover letter
We'd like to learn more about your personality and how you align within the Norse culture. As such, please answer the following questions in your cover letter (max 200 words per question).
- Why Norse?
- If you started an airline, what culture would you like to see?
- How would you build that culture?
Please check your inbox and junk folder for emails from us (they may come from teamtailor.com). You should receive two immediately after you have applied. If in doubt about the validity of an email you have received, please contact us. If any other questions are not answered in our FAQ, send your question to email@example.com