ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must successfully pass the 3 weeks of initial new hire training
- Fulfills directives from the lead flight attendant.
- Serves all customers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Represents Global Airlines brand with the utmost integrity and professionalism.
- Required to meet and maintain company standards and regulations for attendance, personal grooming, and appearance while in uniform, or on company property.
- Will attend preflight briefings and conduct preflight checks to include but not limited to: Preflight all emergency equipment, check required aircraft supplies, confirm catering, check general aircraft condition and cleanliness, check lavatories for cleanliness and FAA regulation.
- Adapt to perform a variety of duties and perform effectively under stress.
- Explain and demonstrate the use of safety equipment and procedures and enforce all safety regulations as appropriate.
- Prepare the aircraft for passengers, greet passengers, verify boarding passes and seat assignments, assist with carry-on baggage stowage and security, as well as prepare and serve meals and beverages.
- Will always have an uncompromising dedication to safety while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Must be available and ready to work when on a reserve schedule, to include nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- May be required to travel away from base for long periods of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times while on duty.
- Perform other duties related to safety and compliance not in description.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- US Citizen or able to obtain all necessary visas and permits necessary to fly to any country that Global X requires
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma; Associates degree preferred
- At least 21 years old
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service experience
- Successfully complete required Inflight Training Program, including Initial Training and Annual Recurrent Training
- Excellent communication skills; speak, read, write, and comprehension of English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must live in or around the MIA airport area
- Able to work varying schedules including reserve duty, weekends, evenings and holidays
- Well-groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
- No visible tattoos or piercings
- Able to pass a ten (10) year background check, pre-employment drug test and criminal history records check
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds and push a cart weighing up to 250 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position requires extensive travel, including weekends and holidays, overnight travel is expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.