MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Non Type Rated requirements: At least 2,500 hours total flying time, out of which at least 1,500 hours are MPA hours and 1,000 hours on modern (EFIS), multi-crew, multi-engine aircraft over 10 tones operating weight (preference will be given to those with PIC time)
- Type Rated requirements: B737-300 to 900 (NG/EFIS) endorsed within the last 24 months out of which at least 1,500 MPA hours flying time and 500 hours on B737-300 to 900 (NG/EFIS) type aircraft
Knowledge / Skills / License
- ICAO ATPL certificate with a valid type rating.
- 1st Class Medical certificate from ICAO.
- ELP level 4 or above.
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Inspiring & Developing others
- Decision Making